20 July 2009

Ready, Set...

GO! Headed to the airport this morning I'm alot more at peace than I was a week ago. Seth hasn't been sleeping well because we haven't been home and I was getting frustrated thinking about how poorly he would sleep while we are in Thailand. I was a bit cranky at God asking why my son had to suffer because we are following what we believe to be the path God has put before us. God's response was as follows:
"I never said there wouldn't be any suffering." Then he reminded me that he sacrificed His son. And then...because He's a loving God and His desire is not for anyone to suffer, He reminded me that when I made the decision to go to Thailand He made it quite clear He was going to be there the whole time. Not just in the sense that 'God is always with us' but as an intrigal part of the trip. And so off we go...I'm pretty excited to see what God has in store for us as we put our faith in Him again...

No comments: