05 June 2009

Time, as elusive as...

I was going to come up with a witty little simile (even though I hate them) that everyone would think me very clever, to make up for the fact that I've written nothing of much substance recently. After booking tickets and planning a trip to Thailand; keeping Seth fed and entertained; and typing up some documents for church I've only had enough time to flip through a magazine full of useless gadgets that was left in my letter box while watching Seth stuff peanut butter up his nose, in his hair and in every nook and cranny of this high chair. Then I received a reminder that I had been tardy in getting said magazine back to my letterbox along with the order for above mentioned useless gadgets.

So, no, this is not an excuse, but I thought I would indulge you all in the goings on and keep you all somewhat entertained.

No comments: